- Mating in Captivity (eBook, ePUB)5,89 €
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationships (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- You Just Don't Understand (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- The State of Affairs (eBook, ePUB)5,89 €
- All About Love (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- What God Has Joined Together (eBook, ePUB)7,39 €
Sex at Dawn irrefutably shows that what is obviousthat human beings, both male and female, are lustfulis true, and has always been so.... The more dubious its evidentiary basis and lack of connection with current reality, the more ardently the scientific inevitability of monogamy is maintainedeven as it falls away around us. Stanton Peele, Ph.D.
A controversial, idea-driven book that challenges everything you (think you) know about sex, monogamy, marriage, and family. In the words of Steve Taylor (The Fall, Waking From Sleep), Sex at Dawn is a wonderfully provocative and well-written book which completely re-evaluates human sexual behavior and gets to the root of many of our social and psychological ills.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.