- Polyvagal Theory: A Self-Help Polyvagal Theory Guide to Reduce with Self Help Exercises Anxiety, Depression, Autism, Trauma and Improve Your Life. (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Polyvagal Theory: A Self-Help Polyvagal Theory Guide to Reduce with Self Help Exercises Anxiety, Depression, Autism, Trauma and Improve Your Life. (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Pancreatitis Relief Juicing & Smoothie: Delicious Juice and Smoothie Recipes to Relief Pancreatitis Symptoms Without Feeling Deprived (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Pancreatitis Diet Cookbook: Managing Pancreas Disease with Mouth-Watering Recipes Full of Nutrients and Healthy Lifestyle Changes for Healthy Living (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Little Book for Alzheimer's Caregivers (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Low Oxalate Diet Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Achieve Optimum Kidney Health and Avoid Kidney Stone, Inflammation and Chronic Pains with Delicious Recipes (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
Dementia encompasses a range of brain diseases, including Alzheimer's disease. They cause cognitive impairment and are much more likely to occur with age. Dementia has a serious effect on the lives of not only its sufferers, but also has a significant impact on their family and friends.
This book gives the basic information needed to understand what dementia is, how to recognise it, and, most essentially, how to deal with it, including details on:
. The different types of dementia
. Risk factors and investigation
. The various treatments and supports available
. Daily living, diet, exercise and attitude.
*Source: World Health Organization
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Summersdale Publishers Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. März 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781783725779
- Artikelnr.: 42509078