- The Ten Day Edit: A Writer's Guide to Editing a Novel in Ten Days (The Ten Day Novelist, #3) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- The Busy Writer's Self-Editing Toolbox (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- The Author's Manual (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Self-Editing: Second Edition (The Beginner Writer's Toolkit, #1) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Read to Write (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Editing Your Novel's Structure: Tips, Tricks, and Checklists to Get You From Start to Finish (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
Whether they're a young and bright-eyed visionary or a disillusioned outsider, your novel's protagonist is the central pillar around which every part of your story is built. From your plot to your cast, theme, and even your reader's experience, this character will form your novel's foundation. Because of this, crafting a well-written hero is a critical step for writing a novel, as well as a challenging one. Your protagonist will need a backstory, identity, and character arc, alongside meaningful goals, desires, and conflicts to face. All of these elements and more will combine to form your hero's unique journey-meaning you'll need to understand all of them to truly bring your protagonist to life. Luckily, that's where Write Your Hero can help!
- Learn the five key traits of every successful protagonist,
- Master the dual journeys that will define your hero's story,
- Craft compelling challenges and inner conflicts for your protagonist to face,
- Build a vibrant world around your new hero,
- And bring it all together in a final profile of your protagonist.
By the time we're done, you'll have everything you need to write a fan-favorite hero of your own!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.