- On Fire: The (Burning) Case for a Green New Deal by Naomi Klein: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why We Can't Sleep: Women's New Midlife Crisis by Ada Calhoun: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: And Other Conversations About Race by Beverly Daniel Tatum: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Workbook for Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think: Discussion Prompts (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Why We're Polarized, Ezra Klein's newest publication tackles the answer to the question of why America is in polarization. American political analyst Ezra Klein thinks that the political system in America, including the president, the journalists, and even the voters, is full of realistic characters. They make sensible decisions when facing incentives. However, when all of these functional parts and efforts combine, it becomes a dysfunctional whole. The book reveals the psychological and structural forces that brought America into its division and dysfunction. It offers a clear understanding of the politicization of everyday culture.
Why We're Polarized by Ezra Klein was published on January 28, 2020, by Avid Reader Press / Simon & Schuster. After its release, it was included as one of The New York Times bestsellers and a Wall Street Journal Bestseller, as well.
A Brief Look Inside:
EVERY GOOD BOOK CONTAINS A WORLD FAR DEEPER
than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive,
and the characters and its world still live on.
Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to
bring us beneath the surface of the page
and invite us into the world that lives on.
These questions can be used to create hours of conversation:
• Foster a deeper understanding of the book
• Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups
• Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately
• Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before
Disclaimer: This book you are about to enjoy is an independent resource to supplement the original book, enhancing your experience. If you have not yet purchased a copy of the original book, please do before purchasing this unofficial Conversation Starters.
Download your copy now on sale
Read it on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android smartphone, tablet devices.