- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams: Discussion Prompts (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: And Other Conversations About Race by Beverly Daniel Tatum: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why We're Polarized by Ezra Klein: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know by Malcolm Gladwell: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Decadent Society: How We Became a Victim of Our Own Success by Ross Douthat: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Why We Can't Sleep: Women's New Midlife Crisis is a non-fiction book written by Ada Calhoun and was published on January 7, 2020. It is a book about the struggles of Generation X women that sometimes lead to a midlife crisis such as having debts, divorce, and problems on career development. Having the same experience with other women, Calhoun opens up the cultural and political contexts of Gen X women’s dilemma and offers a solution on how to make it through such difficult situations and also to keep and guide the next generation from falling into these challenging circumstances as well.
A Brief Look Inside:
EVERY GOOD BOOK CONTAINS A WORLD FAR DEEPER
than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive,
and the characters and its world still live on.
Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to
bring us beneath the surface of the page
and invite us into the world that lives on.
These questions can be used to create hours of conversation:
• Foster a deeper understanding of the book
• Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups
• Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately
• Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before
Disclaimer: This book you are about to enjoy is an independent resource to supplement the original book, enhancing your experience. If you have not yet purchased a copy of the original book, please do before purchasing this unofficial Conversation Starters.
Download your copy now on sale
Read it on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android smartphone, tablet devices.