- Do Polar Bears Get Lonely? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Question Everything (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- How to Fossilise Your Hamster (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Element in the Room (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why Don't Spiders Stick to Their Webs? (eBook, ePUB)7,25 €
- How Long is Now? (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Yet again, many seemingly simple questions turn out to have complex answers. And some that seem difficult have a very simple explanation. New Scientist's 'Last Word' is regularly voted the magazine's most popular section as it celebrates all questions - the trivial, idiosyncratic, baffling and strange. This new selection of the best is popular science at its most entertaining and enlightening.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Murray Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781473651319
- Artikelnr.: 45697248