- Workbook for Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? And Other Conversations About Race by Beverly Daniel Tatum (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- ¿Por Qué Todos Los Niños Negros Están Sentados Juntos En La Cafetería?: Y Otras Conversaciones Sobre La Raza de Beverly Daniel Tatum: Conversaciones Escritas (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America's Top Traders by Jack D. Schwager: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by John Gottman: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why We Can't Sleep: Women's New Midlife Crisis by Ada Calhoun: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Why We're Polarized by Ezra Klein: Conversation Starters (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Educator, Author, and Psychologist Dr. Beverly Tatum's book entitled Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria: And Other Conversations About Race talks about how different races cope when mixed with other races in a public setting. She talks about why most kids in school, especially in America, group themselves with people who have the same race as them. Tatum also encourages the readers to use their voices and speak out on the racism they encounter themselves or to anyone they know. Most of her books and journals are mainly about this topic and the psychological reason behind it. Even though the novel was published 23 years ago, it is still being used in schools to educate students to give awareness about racism.
Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria: And Other Conversations About Race is a National Bestseller and is considered a classic. Initially published in 1997, it has already been re-released multiple times. The latest version was released in 2017 for it's 20th anniversary, which contains an updated and revised edition. It has been more than two decades since its release, but it's still well-received by the public since the subject is still relevant up to this day.
A Brief Look Inside:
EVERY GOOD BOOK CONTAINS A WORLD FAR DEEPER
than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive,
and the characters and its world still live on.
Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to
bring us beneath the surface of the page
and invite us into the world that lives on.
These questions can be used to create hours of conversation:
• Foster a deeper understanding of the book
• Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups
• Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately
• Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before
Disclaimer: This book you are about to enjoy is an independent resource to supplement the original book, enhancing your experience. If you have not yet purchased a copy of the original book, please do before purchasing this unofficial Conversation Starters.
Download your copy now on sale
Read it on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android smartphone, tablet devices.