- Simple Effective Skills You Need to Succeeding As a Single Parent - They Don't Teach This in College (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- The Smart Single Mom Dating Guide: A Single Mother's Dating Guide to Find a Date and Seek for True Love (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- 7 Days, 7 Prayers "A Week of Inspiration For Single Moms" (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Love, Care and Share, A Message For Us All (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Single Parenting: How to Transition to Being a Single Parent (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Single Parenting (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Sophie did everything she could to hold her family together. Married to an alcoholic, she blamed her husband for the overwhelming pressure she felt and her young daughter's unstable and confusing childhood. Until a fateful spiritual retreat rearranged her perspective and kick-started her journey to transform her life.
Finding the courage to initiate the divorce, she took the first step in shedding her limiting beliefs and self-imposed victimhood. But it wasn't until she embraced her connection to the divine that she finally learned to love unconditionally and become the woman she and her daughter so desperately needed.
In this powerful account, Sophie shares her path to liberating herself from society's unrealistic and often detrimental expectations of single moms. If you or someone you know is challenged by traumatic circumstance, toxic relationships, or crippling self-doubt, you'll find the promise and inspiration you need to rise above your suffering and loneliness. And by embracing your vulnerability you can learn to put your oxygen mask on first and parent with your whole heart…
Who Will Hold Me? is a strikingly honest memoir that shows a loving life is within reach, no matter your situation. If you like sacred journeys, honest real-life encounters, and practical insights into how to navigate life's hardships, then you'll love Sophie's inspirational story.
Buy Who Will Hold Me? to discover how you can find self-love, true empowerment and freedom from everything that's holding you back today!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Sophie Pagalday
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.11.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781734243406
- Artikelnr.: 60476361