- Dreamworlds of Race (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Historical Dictionary of Utopianism (eBook, ePUB)100,95 €
- Peace, Love, Happiness, and Joy For God's Universe (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Polarized (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Class, Party, Revolution (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- When They Come for You (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- La Ola Latina (eBook, ePUB)8,89 €
This book explores the struggle for "government of, for and by the people" in the US against a system that has evolved to keep the people divided and weak. In hopes of inspiring people to wkdp.amazork together on new and better ideas, it also imagines what could happen if we resisted attempts to divide us and worked together to define how government and the economy should work for the people.
For more information about real-world crowdstorming efforts to work out what changes are needed to make representation and the economy work for the people, see changeconversationnow.com.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Bryce Johannes
- Seitenzahl: 324
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. April 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781732784918
- Artikelnr.: 56051548