- Power of a Praying(R) Parent Prayer and Study Guide (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- She's Gonna Blow! (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Helping Your Kids Deal with Anger, Fear, and Sadness (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- 365 Ways to Say "e;I Love You"e; to Your Kids (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
There is perhaps no greater fear in a parent's heart than the thought that a much-loved and well-cared-for child will make bad choices or even become a prodigal.
What are parents to do in such circumstances? Authors Jim Newheiser and Elyse Fitzpatrick speak from years of personal experience as both parents and biblical counselors about how hurting parents can deal with the emotional trauma of when a child goes astray. They offer concrete hope and encouragement along with positive steps parents can take even in the most negative situations.
Includes excellent advice from Dr. Laura Hendrickson regarding medicines commonly prescribed to problem children, and offers questions parents can ask pediatricians before using behavioral medications. A heartfelt and practical guide for parents.
- Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. März 2005
- ISBN-13: 9780736933728
- Artikelnr.: 37829157