- Renewable energy conversion systems (eBook, PDF)106,95 €
- Hybrid Energy Systems for Offshore Applications (eBook, PDF)108,95 €
- World Renewable Energy Congress VI (eBook, PDF)359,95 €
- Hydrogen Electrochemical Production (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Solar Hybrid Systems (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Exergetic Aspects of Renewable Energy Systems (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
The book delves into the theoretical and experimental studies for the design and optimization of different waste-to-biohydrogen processes and systems. Covering several advanced waste-to-biohydrogen pretreatment and production processes, this book investigates the future trends and the promising pathways for biohydrogen production from waste.
- Discusses the potential, feasibility, progress, challenges and prospect of waste-to-biohydrogen technologies
- Explores the most promising waste-to-biohydrogen technologies including dark fermentation, thermochemical and photosynthetic processes
- Investigate the mechanisms and the effects of the influential factors on different waste-to-biohydrogen processes
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.