- Videoconferencing for the Real World (eBook, ePUB)133,95 €
- Digital Image Processing with Application to Digital Cinema (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- Deploying LINUX on the Desktop (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Cultural Differences in Human-Computer Interaction (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- E-Learning 4.0 (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Broadcast Graphics On the Spot (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Imaging Beyond the Pinhole Camera (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
From the Foreword by Brad Caldwell
Chairman ICIA and President of
Integrated Media Services, Anaheim, CA
Designed to be useful to both technical and non-technical managers, Video-Conferencing for the Real World demystifies the subject of video communications. It provides easy-to-follow guidelines for deploying a cost-effective video-conferencing solution tailored to an organization's specific needs.
Developed to flexible to the readers need, Video Conferencing for the Real World offers dynamic problem-solving techniques for the communication challenges facing managers today. Examining the technical, economic, and organizational aspects of each requirement and solution, this book offers a sound base of technical information and provides practical solutions based on a wealth of professional experience. Combining his own ideas with the input of system managers and users, service providers, consultants, and manufacturers, the author has developed a guide that will help readers make more informed investments of their time and money. Special attention is paid to conducting an effective needs analysis, and the development of solutions that will adapt easily to future changes in organizational requirements.
Covering a variety of solutions, this book explores the advantages and disadvantages of desktop systems, set-top systems, rollabout systems, and room systems. In addition to compression, multipoint conferencing and data conferencing, this book also addresses topics such as, pilot projects, the preparation of RFPs, service contracts, training, content creation, and convergence.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 260
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. April 2001
- ISBN-13: 9781136024665
- Artikelnr.: 39403447