- Video Research in the Learning Sciences (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Cognition, Education, and Communication Technology (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Ethnographic Eye (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Image-based Research (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Funds of Knowledge (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Learning to Labor in New Times (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Massive Open Online Courses (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
This volume contributes deeply to both to the science of learning through in-depth video studies of human interaction in learning environments-whether classrooms or other contexts-and to the uses of video for creating descriptive, explanatory, or expository accounts of learning and teaching. It is designed around four themes-each with a cornerstone chapter that introduces and synthesizes the cluster of chapters related to it:
- Theoretical frameworks for video research;
- Video research on peer, family, and informal learning;
- Video research on classroom and teacher learning; and
- Video collaboratories and technological futures.
Video Research in the Learning Sciences is intended for researchers, university faculty, teacher educators, and graduate students in education, and for anyone interested in how knowledge is expanded using video-based technologies for inquiries about learning and teaching.
Visit the Web site affiliated with this book: www.videoresearch.org
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.