- The Pocket Universal Methods of Design, Revised and Expanded (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Universal Principles of Design, Revised and Updated (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Brand Identity Essentials, Revised and Expanded (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- A Designer's Research Manual, 2nd edition, Updated and Expanded (eBook, ePUB)15,95 €
- The Pocket Universal Methods of Design (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Pocket Universal Principles of Design (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Universal Methods of Design (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
This expanded and revised version of the best-selling Universal Methods of Design is a comprehensive reference that provides a thorough and critical presentation of 125 research methods, synthesis/analysis techniques, and research deliverables for human-centered design.
The text and accompanying photos and graphics of this classic resource are delivered in a concise and accessible format perfect for designers, educators, and students. Information can be easily referenced and utilized by cross-disciplinary teams in nearly any design project.
This new, expanded edition includes a comprehensive index for referencing. Earlier chapters have been updated to include new information on digital design and software for A/B testing, content analysis, and territory maps. The addition of 25 chapters brings fresh relevance to the text with new and innovative design methods, such as subtraction and position maps, that have emerged since the first edition.
Universal Methods of Design distills each method down to its essence, in a format that helps design teams select and implement the most credible research methods suited to their design culture.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Rockport Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. Oktober 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781631597497
- Artikelnr.: 60859682