- Computable Bodies (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- Course in General Linguistics (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Circus as Multimodal Discourse (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Las malas lenguas (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Signs, Meaning and Experience (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- Graphic Politics in Eastern India (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
Offering an in-depth guide to help you investigate and understand real and virtual nonverbal communication using semiotic theory, this book assumes little previous knowledge of semiotics or linguistics. With in-depth, comparative case studies, each chapter deals with a traditional aspect of nonverbal communication, such as facial expressions, touch, and gesture, before extending the discussion to new media and cyberspace.
Explaining the issues step by step and supported by exercises, directed further reading and a glossary of key terms, Understanding Nonverbal Communication provides you with all the tools you need to understand how nonverbal communication unfolds in all kinds of contexts, and the kinds of messages that it makes possible.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. September 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781350152656
- Artikelnr.: 62587256