- The Case Against the Democratic House Impeaching Trump (eBook, ePUB)16,80 €
- The End of White Politics (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Inside Trump's White House (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Understanding Trump (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- First in Line (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Impeaching the President (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Let Trump Be Trump (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
In Trump in the White House, John Bellamy Foster does what no other Trump analyst has done before: he places the president and his administration in full historical context. Foster reveals that Trump is merely the endpoint of a stagnating economic system whose liberal democratic sheen has begun to wear thin. Beneath a veneer of democracy, we see the authoritarian rule that oversees decreasing wages, anti-science and climate-change denialism, a dying public education system, and expanding prisons and militaryall powered by a phony populism seething with centuries of racism that never went away.
But Foster refuses to end his book in despair. Inside his analysis is a clarion call to fight back. Protests, popular demands, coalitions: everyone is needed. Change can't happen without radical, anti-capitalist politics, and Foster demonstrates thateven now, with the waters ever warmingit may yet be possible to stop the desecration of the Earth; to end endless war; to create global solidarity with all oppressed people. Could a frog do that?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.