- Tourist Experience (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Handbook of Tourist Behavior (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Consumer Behavior in Travel and Tourism (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Consumer Behaviour in Tourism (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Tourist Experience and Fulfilment (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- The Tourism and Leisure Industry (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
Tourist Experience provides a focused analysis into tourist experiences that reflect their ever-increasing diversity and complexity, and their significance and meaning to tourists themselves. Written by leading international scholars, it offers new insights into emergent behaviours, motivations and sought meanings on the part of tourists based on five contemporary themes determined by current research activity in tourism experience: dark tourism experiences, experiencing poor places, sport tourism experiences, writing the tourist experience and researching tourist experiences: methodological approaches.
The book critically explores these experiences from multidisciplinary perspectives and includes case studies from a wide range of geographical regions. By analyzing these contemporary tourist experiences, the book will provide further understanding of the consumption of tourism.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: 04.10.2010
- ISBN-13: 9781135146702
- Artikelnr.: 43821229