- Covenant Brothers (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- George Kennan for Our Time (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Sphinx: Franklin Roosevelt, the Isolationists, and the Road to World War II (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- The China Mission: George Marshall's Unfinished War, 1945-1947 (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Moynihan's Moment (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Tear Down This Wall (eBook, ePUB)11,86 €
- The Eccentric Realist (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
In the widely acclaimed To End All Wars, Thomas Knock provides an intriguing, often provocative narrative of Woodrow Wilson's epic quest for a new world order. This book follows Wilson's thought and diplomacy from his policy toward revolutionary Mexico, through his dramatic call for "Peace without Victory" in World War I, to the Senate's rejection of the League of Nations. Throughout, Knock reinterprets the origins of internationalism in American politics, sweeping away the view that isolationism was the cause of Wilson's failure and revealing the role of competing visions of internationalism-conservative and progressive.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.