- Solar Hydrogen Production (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Decision Making Applications in Modern Power Systems (eBook, ePUB)106,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Hybrid-Renewable Energy Systems in Microgrids (eBook, ePUB)139,95 €
- Sustainable Power Generation (eBook, ePUB)96,95 €
- Energy from Toxic Organic Waste for Heat and Power Generation (eBook, ePUB)143,95 €
- Medium-Voltage Direct Current Grid (eBook, ePUB)96,95 €
In addition, applicable real-life examples and a case study of India's tidal energy scenario are included. The book provides ocean energy researchers, practitioners and graduate students with all the information needed to design, deploy, manage and operate tidal energy systems. Senior undergraduate students will also find this to be a useful resource on the fundamentals of tidal energy systems and their components.
- Presents the fundamentals of tidal energy, including system components, pre-feasibility analysis, and plant management, operations and control
- Explores concepts of sustainability and a reliability analysis of tidal energy systems, as well as their economic aspects and future trends
- Covers the assessment of tidal energy systems by optimization technique and game theory
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.