- Hit Men (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Big Payback (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- iTake-Over (eBook, ePUB)55,95 €
- The Music Business (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business, Third Edition (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- How to Be a Record Producer in the Digital Era (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Cowboys and Indies (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Your favorite band has just announced their nationwide tour. Should you pay to join their fan club and get in on the pre-sale? No, you decide to wait. But the on-sale date arrives, and the site is jammed. You can't get on-and the concert is sold out in six minutes. What happened? What now?
Music journalists Dean Budnick and Josh Baron chronicle the behind-the-scenes history of the modern concert industry. Filled with entertaining rock-and-roll anecdotes about The Rolling Stones, The Grateful Dead, Pearl Jam, and more-and charting the emergence of players like Ticketmaster, StubHub, Live Nation, and Outbox-Ticket Masters will transfix every concertgoer who wonders just where the price of admission really goes. This edition has an updated epilogue that covers recent industry developments.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. April 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781101580554
- Artikelnr.: 44648778