- Sport and Physical Education: The Key Concepts (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- Key Concepts in Teaching Primary Mathematics (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Basic Concepts of Discrimination at Work. A Literature Review (eBook, PDF)10,95 €
- Mentoring in Physical Education and Sports Coaching (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Redesigning Physical Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Pedagogy and Human Movement (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Spectrum of Teaching Styles in Physical Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
The book invites us to reflect on what is learned in, through and about physical education - to identify its core threshold concepts. Once identified, the book explains how the learning of threshold concepts can be planned using principles of pedagogical translation for all four learning domains (cognitive, psychomotor, affective and social). The book is arranged into three key sections which walk the reader through the underpinning concepts, use movement case studies to explore and generate threshold concepts in physical education using design thinking approach and, finally, provide a guiding Praxis Matrix for PE Threshold Concepts that can be used for physical educators across a range of school and physical activity learning contexts.
Outlining fundamental theory and useful, practical teaching and coaching advice, this book is invaluable reading for all PE teacher educators, coach educators, and any advanced student, coach or teacher looking to enrich their knowledge and professional practice.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 212
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. November 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000281569
- Artikelnr.: 60431282