- Financial Feminist (eBook, ePUB)17,39 €
- Brotopia (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Financial Feminism (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Why Women Are Poorer Than Men and What We Can Do About It (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- Feminist Fight Club (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don't Do (eBook, ePUB)3,89 €
In Think Like a Breadwinner, financial expert Jennifer Barrett dismantles the narrative that women don't - and shouldn't - take full control of their finances to create the lives they want for themselves. Featuring a wide variety of case studies from women at all stages of their careers and financial lives, Barrett shares the secrets of women who already think like breadwinners.
Practical and empowering, this book includes advice on:
- Changing how you think about money
- Asking for promotions and raises at work
- Saving and investing your money
- How to combine breadwinning and parenting
- Prioritising your future
Perfect for anyone who thinks they're 'no good with money', Think Like a Breadwinner will show you that no matter your circumstances, you can set yourself up for financial security.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.