- Theories of Play and Postmodern Fiction (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Theories of Authorship (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Sex Theories and the Shaping of Two Moderns (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Queer and Feminist Theories of Narrative (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Ezra Pound and 20th-Century Theories of Language (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Satire and the Postcolonial Novel (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- tolino shine 385,00 €
This collection highlights expert voices who have taught creative writing effectively in the online environment, to broaden the conversation regarding online education in the discipline, and to provide clarity for English and writing departments interested in expanding their offerings to include online creative writing courses but doing so in a way that serves students and the discipline appropriately.
Interesting as it is useful, Theories and Strategies for Teaching Creative Writing Online offers a contribution to creative writing scholarship and begins a vibrant discussion specifically regarding effectiveness of online education in the discipline.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.