- Literary Precursors to the Book of the Twelve (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Redactional Processes in the Book of the Twelve (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- A Historical-Critical Study of the Book of Obadiah (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Perspectives on the Formation of the Book of the Twelve (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Isaiah and the Twelve (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- The Kings - Isaiah and Kings - Jeremiah Recensions (eBook, PDF)77,95 €
- Deuterocanonical Additions of the Old Testament Books (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
For some years the view has become established that the Book of the Twelve is a systematically structured literary unity. An exegesis which takes the final canonical text seriously undertakes to understand the structure and theological intention of this unity. The papers collected here attempt to reveal significant structures which overarch the individual components. Particular emphasis is placed on the reconstruction of thematic threads which are created when individual prophets take up topics from their predecessors (e.g. Jehovah's Day, conversion, role of the peoples) and intensify them. The papers were written between 1999 and 2002 under the aegis of the Society of Biblical Literature's Working Group on The Formation of the Book of the Twelve.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.