- The Creation of Imaginary Worlds (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Untouched Key (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- The Ethical Space of Mindfulness in Clinical Practice (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Spirituality and Mental Health Care (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Mutual Support and Mental Health (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- The Writer's Guide to Psychology (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
Creative writing can deepen our understanding of ourselves and our lives. This book unlocks the potential for gaining these insights, widening perspectives, finding new positivity, increasing confidence and reducing stress through writing. It:
- introduces creative writing as a very enjoyable process for enabling reflective personal and professional development
- provides strategies and inspiration for getting started, continuing despite hesitations and getting the most out of writing
- features uplifting accounts of individuals' successful use of the Key for self-exploration and development through creative writing.
The Writer's Key assumes no prior writing experience and will inspire and encourage anyone who wants to tell and explore their story, whether they feel trapped by issues at work or home because of loss, trauma or relationships, or simply want to make more of life.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 168
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. November 2013
- ISBN-13: 9780857008541
- Artikelnr.: 40020351