- Finding Happiness Through Pain And Embarrassment: My Life With Behcet's Disease - A Memoir (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- A Paramedic's Tales (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- One Hundred Names for Love: A Memoir (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Brain on Fire (eBook, ePUB)11,94 €
- The Heart of Caring (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Time In Between (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Shaking Woman or A History of My Nerves (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
While she waited most of 1988 for a new heart, she lived. And as she relished each day, she wrote. Her diary entries frankly address love, sex, friendship, art, and mortality, and reveal a young woman determined to thrive.
Poignant, irreverent, and bold, The Wait is Jen's diary, framed by the stories of her remarkable family and heart surgery advances. Steady medical progress brought her two decades of life and hope for decades more. But Jen's continued survival depended on chance events that she and her doctors couldn't control.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Susan Cushman
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. April 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781634891141
- Artikelnr.: 52383435