- Economic Growth, second edition (eBook, ePUB)62,95 €
- Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data, second edition (eBook, ePUB)64,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Game Theory (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- Contending Economic Theories (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Economics of Regulation and Antitrust, fifth edition (eBook, ePUB)60,95 €
- Big Ideas in Macroeconomics (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
In Part I he develops the modern theory of monopoly, addressing single product and multi product pricing, static and intertemporal price discrimination, quality choice, reputation, and vertical restraints. In Part II, Tirole takes up strategic interaction between firms, starting with a novel treatment of the Bertrand-Cournot interdependent pricing problem. He studies how capacity constraints, repeated interaction, product positioning, advertising, and asymmetric information affect competition or tacit collusion. He then develops topics having to do with long term competition, including barriers to entry, contestability, exit, and research and development. He concludes with a "game theory user's manual" and a section of review exercises.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: MIT Press
- Seitenzahl: 496
- Erscheinungstermin: 26. August 1988
- ISBN-13: 9780262303781
- Artikelnr.: 60763554