- A Linguistic Description and Computer Program for Children's Speech (RLE Linguistics C) (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Exploring English Grammar (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Nominalizations (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- An Introduction to Literary Ottoman (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- Introducing Functional Grammar (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Phrase Structures in Competition (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
Throughout the book, David Young focuses on the English language as it is actually spoken. At every point his discussion of syntax is closely integrated with meaning, and he pays particular attention to the ways in which speakers of English signal their intensions. The author points out how verbal patterning is meaningful, and outlines the criteria used by grammarians to distinguish one structure from another. The result is an analytical framework that can be applied to any real-life text in order to understand its structure.
This is a book that will encourage a realistic, exploratory and investigative attitude towards the English language.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 390
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Juli 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781317419846
- Artikelnr.: 43404791