- Summary: The 110% Solution (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Little Book of Big Management Theories (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Summary: The 29% Solution (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- How we can save the Amazon rainforest (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Summary: The Subprime Solution (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Energy Solution (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
As working life becomes more complex, we are increasingly faced with problems which may at first seem insoluble. The Smart Solution Book is your guide to solving these problems, whatever their size.
The Smart Solution Book explains each tool in detail - what it is, when and how to use it, its strengths and its limitations. The tools range from quick fixes, which can be used by someone working alone, to large scale solutions which can be used by groups of 100 and more. You can also use the tools separately or in combination with each other.
. Frame problems so they can be solved
. Find a solution to even the most intractable problem
. Enjoy the process of problem solving, whether alone or in collaboration with others
. Become more creative in your thinking so that, over time, solutions begin to present themselves
The Smart Solution Book will change your way of thinking about business problems: apply the techniques and see the solutions unfold.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson HigherEducation
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.10.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781292142326
- Artikelnr.: 46897223