- The Shtf Stockpile: 23 Items That Will Help You Remain Alive When Disaster Knocks on Your Door (eBook, ePUB)5,62 €
- The Prepper Survival Guide to Bugging Out When You Absolutely Positively Can't Stay There Any Longer (Survival Family Basics - Preppers Survival Handbook Series) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Prepper's: The Ultimate Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Prepping for Survival: Disaster Emergency Preparedness for Disaster Survival (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Prepper's 'Lights Out' Guide to Surviving with the Grid Down (Survival Family Basics - Preppers Survival Handbook Series) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Prepping for Disaster: Learn How to Survive Through the Worst Disasters (eBook, ePUB)2,74 €
You have seen it on television and done a little searching on the internet, but you still have a lot of questions about stockpiling for an emergency. That is only natural. Depending on what you read or what you saw, you may be a little confused and even a little wary. The idea of stockpiling has long been associated with those who were of a different mindset than the norm in society and you are worried about jumping on board something that could set you apart from your neighbors, family and friends. This book is going to help you put together a stockpile of goods that will sustain you and your family for weeks, months or possibly even a year or more. If you have checked out other books about preparing to live through a disaster, you have probably noticed there is a heavy emphasis on stocking up on food. While that is certainly important, there are plenty of other aspects that must be included in your survival preparation. This book covers it all. You will learn some of the most basic tricks to surviving if you have to abandon your home and head out into the wilderness.
In this book you will learn things like:
The basics of disaster survival
How to prepare your water sources
How to prepare you food sources
Developing your ultimate first aid kits
And Much Much more!!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Eon Foster
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. März 2017
- ISBN-13: 9781530314393
- Artikelnr.: 53876857