- The Routledge Handbook of Sociolinguistics Around the World (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- The Politics of Language in the Spanish-Speaking World (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- The Routledge Handbook of Linguistic Anthropology (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- The Spanish-Speaking World (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Linguistic Landscape (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- The Routledge Handbook of Variationist Approaches to Spanish (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Language Planning and Policy in the Pacific, Vol 1 (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
Divided into sections covering: The Americas, Asia, Australasia, Africa and the Middle East, and Europe, the book provides readers with a solid, up-to-date appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of the field of sociolinguistics in each area. It clearly explains the patterns and systematicity that underlie language variation in use, as well as the ways in which alternations between different language varieties mark personal style, social power and national identity.
The Routledge Handbook of Sociolinguistics around the World is the ideal resource for all students on undergraduate sociolinguistics courses and researchers involved in the study of language, society and power.
English Language and Linguistics / Sociolinguistics
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.