- The Routledge Handbook of Chinese Language Teaching (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- The Routledge Handbook of Hellenistic Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- The Routledge Handbook of Early Christian Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- The Routledge Companion to Creativities in Music Education (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- The Routledge History of the Domestic Sphere in Europe (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Handbook of Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition (eBook, ePUB)68,95 €
Key features include:
- a cross-section of current theories, practices and issues, providing readers with a resource which can be used in a variety of contexts;
- the use of data, transcripts and tasks to highlight and illustrate a range of practices, including examples of 'best practice';
- 'snapshots' of ELTE from a number of contexts taken from all around the world; and
- examples of current technological advances, contemporary thinking on reflective practice, and insights gained from recent research.
This wide-ranging and international collection of chapters has been written by leading experts in the field. The Routledge Handbook of English Language Teacher Education is sure to be core reading for students, researchers and educators in applied linguistics, TESOL and language education.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.