- Mexican American Literature (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Narrative Mutations (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Routledge Concise History of Nineteenth-Century Literature (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Native American and Chicano/a Literature of the American Southwest (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- The Routledge Companion to Latino/a Literature (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Routledge Concise History of Southeast Asian Writing in English (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
Frederick Luis Aldama traces a historical path through Latino/a literature, examining both the historical and political contexts of the works, as well as their authors and the readership. He also provides an enlightening analysis of:
- the differing sub-groups of Latino/a literature, including Mexican American, Cuban American, Puerto Rican American, Dominican American, and Central and South American émigré authors
- established and emerging literary trends such as the postmodern, historical, chica-lit storytelling formats and the graphic novel
- key literary themes, including gender and sexuality, feminist and queer voices, and migration and borderlands.
The author's methodology and interpretation of a wealth of information will put this rich and diverse area of literary culture into a new light for scholars. The book's student-friendly features such as a glossary, guide to further reading, explanatory text boxes and chapter summaries, make this the ideal text for anyone approaching the area for the first time.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Januar 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781136161759
- Artikelnr.: 47893836