- The Routledge Companion to Business in Africa (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- The Routledge Companion to Ethics, Politics and Organizations (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The World Guide to Sustainable Enterprise (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The World Guide to Sustainable Enterprise (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- The Routledge Companion to Business History (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Process of Economic Development (eBook, PDF)55,95 €
This compendium of scholarship offers cutting-edge knowledge relating to business in Africa. The objectives of this collection include:
- To shed new light on the socio-cultural and historical underpinnings of business practice in Africa and their implications for promoting entrepreneurship and business behaviour in the region
- To consider the important constraints on business activities in Africa, and the emerging 'best practice' for redressing their real and potential impacts
- To facilitate a better understanding of contemporary business practice in Africa through the application of relevant theories and models, including emergent ones.
The Routledge Companion to Business in Africa is a comprehensive reference resource that provides the perfect platform for embarking on research and study into Africa from the business perspective.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 624
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Juli 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781136202506
- Artikelnr.: 41254812