- The Rise of Regional Authority (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- The Regional Governing Of Metropolitan America (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Regions in Europe (eBook, PDF)6,99 €
- The Rise of the Networking Region (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- The Second Tier of Local Government in Europe (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- The Routledge Handbook to Regional Development in Central and Eastern Europe (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
This book measures and explains the formal authority of intermediate or regional government in 42 advanced democracies, including the 27 EU member states. It tracks regional authority on an annual basis from 1950 to 2006. The measure reveals wide variation both cross-sectionally and over time. The authors examine four influences - functional pressures, democratization, European integration, and identity - to explain regionalization over the past half-century.
This unique and comprehensive volume will be a vital resource for students and scholars of comparative politics, public administration and public management, federalism, democratization, nationalism, and multilevel governance.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.