- Eagle on the Street (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Day Trading (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Investment Banking Crash Course (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Taking of Getty Oil (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- Secrecy World (Now the Major Motion Picture THE LAUNDROMAT) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Next Steps for ASEAN+3 Central Securities Depository and Real-Time Gross Settlement Linkages (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Blockchain Revolution (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
The New Stock Market offers a comprehensive new look at how these markets work, how they fail, and how they should be regulated. Merritt B. Fox, Lawrence R. Glosten, and Gabriel V. Rauterberg describe stock markets' institutions and regulatory architecture. They draw on the informational paradigm of microstructure economics to highlight the crucial role of information asymmetries and adverse selection in explaining market behavior, while examining a wide variety of developments in market practices and participants. The result is a compelling account of the stock market's regulatory framework, fundamental institutions, and economic dynamics, combined with an assessment of its various controversies. The New Stock Market covers a wide range of issues including the practices of high-frequency traders, insider trading, manipulation, short selling, broker-dealer practices, and trading venue fees and rebates. The book illuminates both the existing regulatory structure of our equity trading markets and how we can improve it.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Columbia University Press
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Januar 2019
- ISBN-13: 9780231543934
- Artikelnr.: 56801205