- The Compassionate Mind (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- ACTivate Your Life (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy How to Combat Depression, Fear, Anxiety and Worry (Happiness can be Trained) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Anatomy of an Epidemic (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Complete CBT Guide for Anxiety (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Compassionate Mind Approach to Building Self-Confidence (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Published following the publication of the new edition of the controversial, Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, the author challenges notions such as 'mental illness' and 'abnormal psychology' as old-fashioned, demeaning and invalid, and argues that diagnoses such as 'depression' and 'schizophrenia' are unhelpful.
Kinderman argues that one consequence of our current obsession with a medical approach to human well-being and distress, is that human problems are too often merely diagnosed and treated, rather than understood. Written by an expert in his field, and accessible to all those interested in and affected by mental health issues, The New Laws of Psychology will change the way we define mental illness forever.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Juli 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781780336015
- Artikelnr.: 41070397