- The Arrow Impossibility Theorem (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Contract Theory (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- The Failing Logic of Money (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Teachings from the Worldly Philosophy (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations: A Story of Economic Discovery (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Essential Adam Smith (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
In search of an answer, The Nature and Logic of Capitalism takes us on a far-ranging exploration to the unconscious levels of the human psyche and the roots of domination and submission; to the organization of primitive society and the origins of wealth; to the sources of profit and the conception of a "regime" of capital; to the interplay of relatively slow-changing institutions and the powerful force of the accumulation of wealth. By the end of this tour we have grappled not only with ideas of Adam Smith and Karl Marx but with Freud and modern anthropologists as well. And we are far closer to understanding capitalism in our time, its possibilities and limits.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: W. W. Norton & Company
- Seitenzahl: 226
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. September 1985
- ISBN-13: 9780393242591
- Artikelnr.: 59589358