- War and Death in the Music of George Crumb (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Musical Agency and the Social Listener (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Collecting, Analyzing and Reporting Data (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- On the Track (eBook, ePUB)66,95 €
- The Guided Reader to Teaching and Learning Music (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Hearing Form (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Ritigaula (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
Each chapter in this book asks how we define a core music-theory topic, such as style, harmony, meter, function, and musical key, and then approaches the topic through considering trends within large musical datasets, applying a combination of quantitative analysis and qualitative interpretation. Throughout, several basic techniques of data analysis are introduced and explained, with supporting materials available online. Connecting the empirical information from corpus analysis with theories of musical and textual meaning, and showing how each approach can enrich the other, this book provides a vital perspective for scholars and students in music theory, musicology, and all areas of music research.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.