- The Man Who Knew Too Much (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Man Who Ate the Zoo (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
- The Man Who Found Time (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Biography of Nikola Tesla : The Captivating Life of the Prophet of the Electronic Age. The Man Who Saw the Future and Made It Reality. (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- The Boy Who Played with Fusion (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The Man Who Talks with Flowers (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Man Who Made Movies (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
In 1942, a team at the University of Chicago achieved what no one had before: a nuclear chain reaction. At the forefront of this breakthrough stood Enrico Fermi. Straddling the ages of classical physics and quantum mechanics, equally at ease with theory and experiment, Fermi truly was the last man who knew everything -- at least about physics. But he was also a complex figure who was a part of both the Italian Fascist Party and the Manhattan Project, and a less-than-ideal father and husband who nevertheless remained one of history's greatest mentors. Based on new archival material and exclusive interviews, The Last Man Who Knew Everything lays bare the enigmatic life of a colossus of twentieth century physics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.