- The Human Resources Scorecard (eBook, ePUB)101,95 €
- The Leadership Scorecard (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- The Project Management Scorecard (eBook, PDF)94,95 €
- Development for High Performance Revised Edition (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- HRD Trends Worldwide (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Return on Investment in Training and Performance Improvement Programs (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
'The Human Resources Scorecard' is essential for human resource executives, professionals, CEOs, CFOs, consultants, professors and other managers concerned with their businesses' bottom lines.
Jack J. Phillips, Ph.D. is a renowned expert of measurement and evaluation. He provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and workshops for major conference providers throughout the world. He is also an author or editor of more than 20 books and 100 articles.
Ron D. Stone is vice president and chief consulting officer for Performance Resources Organization. He is also director of the company's consulting practices in measurement and accountability. He has published numerous articles on the subject of ROI.
Patricia Pulliam Phillips is chairman and CEO of the Chelsea Group, a consulting and publishing organization that focuses on accountability issues in organizations. She works with organizations to implement measurement and evaluation processes.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 420
- Erscheinungstermin: 25. Juni 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781136357411
- Artikelnr.: 38245675