- The Handbook of Communication Ethics (eBook, ePUB)64,95 €
- Routledge Handbook of Applied Communication Research (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Applied Communication Theory and Research (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Applied Organizational Communication (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- Media Ethics Beyond Borders (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (eBook, PDF)35,99 €
The Handbook takes an international approach, analyzing diverse cultural contexts and comparative assessments. The chapters in this volume cover a wide range of theoretical perspectives on communication and ethics, including feminist, postmodern and postcolonial; engage with communication contexts such as interpersonal and small group communication, journalism, new media, visual communication, public relations, and marketing; and explore contemporary issues such as democracy, religion, secularism, the environment, trade, law, and economics. The chapters also consider the dialectical tensions between theory and practice; academic and popular discourses; universalism and particularism; the global and the local; and rationality and emotion.
An invaluable resource for scholars in communication and related disciplines, the Handbook also serves as a main point of reference in graduate and upper-division undergraduate courses in communication and ethics. It stands as an exceptionally comprehensive resource for the study of communication and ethics.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 560
- Erscheinungstermin: 18.01.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781135846671
- Artikelnr.: 43820568