- The Music of the Primes: Why an unsolved problem in mathematics matters (Text Only) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Geek Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- The Geek Dad Book for Aspiring Mad Scientists (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Government of Things (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- As If The Earth Matters (eBook, ePUB)7,46 €
- How to Talk to a Science Denier (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
The geeks are coming. And our world needs them.
We live in a country where:
-A writer can be forced into court for telling the scientific truth.
-The media would rather sell papers by scaremongering about the MMR vaccine or GM crops than reporting the facts.
-A government advisor was sacked for a decision based on science rather than public opinion.
-Only one of our 650 MPs has ever worked as a research scientist.
It is time to entrench scientific thinking more deeply into politics and society. To fight for policy based on evidence.
The full book is available from 12th May 2012.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House UK Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 76
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. Mai 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781448152575
- Artikelnr.: 37921587