- Join The Smart Home Revolution (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Papermaking From Recycled Materials, Including Pop-up Greeting Cards With Circuitry. (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- 50 Cool Ideas for Your Google Classroom (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Technology-Rich Teaching (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
- Sustainable Architecture: A Solution to a Sustainable Sleep-out Design Brief. Volume 2. (Sustainable Architecture - Sustainable Sleep-out Design Brief, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Designing Problem-Driven Instruction with Online Social Media (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- From Dysfunction to Innovation in Technology (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
It is driven by accelerating globalization and the speed rate of technological developments in this world.
Simultaneously, those forces are providing us with countless new opportunities for human advancement.
While the future is uncertain and we cannot envision or speculate about the future, but we need to be prepared and be ready for it.
New technologies like artificial intelligence, plus machine learning and educational software are changing the field for students plus shaking up the role of educators, creating changes in the way they teach, and structure or remodeling the classroom.
A teacher must adapt to the new way of teaching as the research suggests that technology is automating an extremely large proportion of jobs worldwide, and this is disrupting the global economy and will eventually leave millions of people unemployed.
This is a wakeup call...
We must prepare our students with proper technology to help further facilitate and streamline these changes within the educational institution
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harib Shaqsy
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.07.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781999639938
- Artikelnr.: 57138051