Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- One Minute to Communicate (Self Help) (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The 3-Minute Rule (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Work the System - Unauthorized 33-Minute Summary (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Effective Emails (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Story Factor (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Systemic Questioning Techniques for Specialists and Executives, Consultants and Coaches: The Importance of Questions in the Profession (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- 10 Simple Secrets of the World's Greatest Business Communicators (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
AWARD #1 - Winner of the 2021 Axiom Business Book Bronze Medal for business communication
AWARD #2 - Winner of The Feathered Quill Bronze award for best Informational Business book
Communication should be clear and concise, and we should get to the point quickly. The problem is we don't always know how to do this. What does it mean to be concise? How can a complex topic be summarized in just a few lines?
This award-winning book is a step-by-step guide for clear, concise communication in everyday work conversations.
Being concise is not about trying to condense all the information into sixty seconds. It is about having clear intent, talking about one topic at a time, and focusing on solutions instead of dwelling on problems.
Throughout this book you'll discover how to:
· Have shorter, better work conversations and meetings
· Get to the point faster without rambling or going off on tangents
· Lead your audience toward the solution you need
· Apply one technique to almost every discussion, email, presentation and interview with great results
This book is a result of more than 20,000 conversations in both business and technical jobs. Chris Fenning has trained individuals and teams around the world in these techniques. He has worked with organizations from start-ups to Fortune 50 and FTSE 100 companies. These methods work for them all.
Having clearer communication is easier than you might expect, and it all starts with the first minute.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.