- Book Review: The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money by John M. Keynes (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Der Wirtschafts-Virus (eBook, ePUB)16,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Japan und seine verlorene Dekade (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- James Tobin - Grundsätze der Geld- und Staatsschuldenpolitik (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- The Classic Works of John Maynard Keynes (eBook, ePUB)1,93 €
- The New Single Reserve Global Currency (eBook, ePUB)1,94 €
In The Financial System Limit, investment manager David Kauders puts forward three radical theories which together provide the answers to these questions. These theories show that Keynesian economics has gradually turned from a benefit to society, into a damaging scheme. Other economic policies are also not addressing the fundamental problem, which is the world's inability to afford debts already created.
The author challenges the existing academic and political consensus about how economies should be managed. The old arguments about sound money versus stimulus, as well as contemporary arguments that governments controlling their own currency can create as much credit as they wish, are fundamentally inappropriate to the deflationary world that we are moving towards.
Whether you are a concerned individual, an academic, politician, banker or even a policymaker, read about a different view of the current financial orthodoxies, one that will provoke serious debate and even action.
"Radical thinkers might have a point" was how the Financial Times described David Kauders' first book The Greatest Crash: How contradictory policies are sinking the global economy. This new book offers further original thought.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Sparkling Books
- Seitenzahl: 156
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. Juli 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781907230776
- Artikelnr.: 59599997