- Christian Faith in the Byzantine and Medieval Worlds (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Expansion of Incarnation: Understanding Incarnation Mechanics, Walk-Ins, and Your Personal Journey (The Nature of Consciousness Series, #10) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Expansion of Time: Understanding Non-linear Time, Deja Vu, and the Mandela Effect (The Nature of Consciousness Series, #11) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- The Expansion of Creation of Souls: Understanding Twin Flames, Soulmates, and Soul Bonding (The Nature of Consciousness Series, #3) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Expansion of Shared Consciousness: Understanding How Knowledge Spreads (The Nature of Consciousness Series, #7) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Expansion of What Is and What Is Not: Understanding Free Will, the Perspective of Source, and the Next Era of Reality (The Nature of Consciousness Series, #13) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
The Expansion of Christianity
Christianity developed from its beginnings as a persecuted sect in an outpost of the Roman empire to become the largest religion on earth. This narrative focuses on missionary pioneers, and also examines individual continents to assess how Christian mission has moved forward despite many periods of retreat. Timothy Yates's account provides a rich and enlightening introduction to the development of this major worldwide faith.
Christianity and the Celts
In recent years the term 'Celt' has become synonymous with mystery and the 'other-worldly'. Ted Olsen digs beneath the layers of romanticization to introduce readers to the world of the Celts and its key figures. The author focuses on the principal characters from Ireland and beyond, highlighting their missionary fervour and monastic ideals. In bringing a distant period of history vividly to life, this account is an engaging portrait of men and women whose ability to intrigue and fascinate is as strong as it ever was.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Lion Hudson
- Seitenzahl: 140
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. März 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781912552238
- Artikelnr.: 62534864