- The Embarrassed Colonialist: A Lowy Institute Paper: Penguin Special (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- To the Bitter End (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- The Dead Do Not Die (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- How to Make Trouble and Influence People (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Firepower (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- Human Rights in Twentieth-Century Australia (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
As keys to our understanding, Kelly and Bramston examine four central aspects of the dismissal: the real attitude of Buckingham Palace towards Kerr; whether Kerr tipped Fraser off about his plan; Kerr's deception of Whitlam; and Kerr's dealings with former High Court judges Sir Garfield Barwick and Sir Anthony Mason. In the gripping story that follows, the ambitions and flaws of Whitlam, Fraser and Kerr are laid bare as never before.
Drawing on a range of new sources, some of which have never before been made public - including hundreds of pages from Kerr's archives - this remarkable account is dispassionate in its analysis, vivid in its narrative and brutal in its conclusions.
It exposes the true motivations, the extent of the deceit and the scale of the collusion.
'It was a premeditated and an elaborate deception.' Paul Keating
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Books Australia
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. November 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781760142032
- Artikelnr.: 62455478