- Counseling Children and Adolescents (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- The Writer's Key (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Play and Development (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- The Creation of Scientific Psychology (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- The Nursery Age Child (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Music of Being (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- The Child's Creation of A Pictorial World (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
Divided into three parts, the book begins by examining the development of child art and how children express themselves through art. Part two looks at make-believe play and suggests ways that these methods of play can be utilized effectively in play therapy. Finally, the author explores children's perceptions of fantasy and fiction as expressed in dreams, story-telling and magic. The Creation of Imaginary Worlds highlights the significance of imaginary worlds in children's lives, their role in fostering creativity and abstract thinking, and how adults can gain valuable insights into children's cognitive and emotional well-being.
This enlightening book will be of interest to students of child development, art therapists, play therapists, counselors and child psychologists, as well as parents, teachers and anyone else who wishes to gain a better understanding of childhood imagination.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 184
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. August 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780857004116
- Artikelnr.: 38400732