- Poland, SOE and the Allies (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The Yankee Marlborough (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The War for Peace (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- The US Military Profession into the 21st Century (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Military Honour and the Conduct of War (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- The Russian Military into the 21st Century (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Maritime Diplomacy in the 21st Century (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
Accelerating societal, economic, political and technological change affects how we prepare, equip and organise for war, as well as how we conduct war - both in its low-tech and high-tech forms, and whether it is with high intensity or low intensity. The volume examines changes in warfare by investigating the key features of the conduct of war during the first decades of the 21st century. Conceptually centred around the terms 'kinetic', 'connected' and 'synthetic', the analysis delves into a wide range of topics. The contributions discuss hybrid warfare, cyber and influence activities, machine learning and artificial intelligence, the use of armed drones and air power, the implications of the counterinsurgency experiences in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, as well as the consequences for law(fare) and decision making.
This work will be of much interest to students of military and strategic studies, security studies and International Relations.
Chapters 1, 2, 5, and 19 of this book are freely available as a downloadable Open Access PDF under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 license available at https://www.routledge.com/The-Conduct-of-War-in-the-21st-Century-Kinetic-Connected-and-Synthetic/Johnson-Kitzen-Sweijs/p/book/9780367515249
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.